EXIT: Theft on the Mississippi
Can you solve the robbery on the Mississippi River? You’re a team of investigators traveling the Mississippi on a paddle-wheel steamboat in 1872. Last night there was a robbery. A successful businessman was carrying documents of inestimable value, and now they have disappeared! The captain has asked for your help in finding out who did it, but time is running out. Can you find the culprit before the riverboat docks in New Orleans and the thief escapes into the night? Work together and solve all the puzzles together as fast as you can! Difficulty: 3 of 5
- Ages: 12+
- Author: Inka & Markus Brand, and Ralph Querfurth
- Number of Players: 1 to 4
- Length of Play: 1 to 2 hours
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 7.1 x 1.7 in.
- Product Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Manual Dimensions: 4.7 x 6.7 in.
- Batteries Required: N/A